South Jersey Tennis League
The League is a free to play Men’s & Women’s singles and doubles ladder. Once you sign up, you can start
other players. You can accept or decline any matches.
You agree on the day/time/location. Each player brings a new can of tennis balls. When your match is finished, the
winning player keeps the unopened can, & submits the scores to the website.
- To win you must win 2 out of 3 set. A tiebreaker may be used in lieu of a third set.
- There are no ties, one player must achieve a winning score of 2 sets won.
- If a match is defaulted, enough games must be added to the score of the victor to achieve a 2 set win.
- If the match is not completed, do not submit the score.
- If the winner is ranked higher he gets +20 points
- If the winner is ranked lower his points are replaced by winner's point total and +20 points, "leap-frogging" his opponent
- The loser gets 1 point for each game that he wins
You can read more details about this scoring system here.
At the end of the season, we will put together a tournament draw. Seeding will be based on where you finish on the
ladder. There will be a cash prize based on how many
players sign up.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to text or email me.
Thanks guys & have
Tennis Pro at Arrowhead Tennis Club